Sunday, August 29, 2010

Year One Jump.




Courtney & Eric have been together a year now. August 1,2009 they promised to love each other til death do they part, at the Lake Powell Resort. Lake Powell has always been their "spot". It's where Eric proposed, they got married, & now spent their one year anniversary together. Courtney dreamt up this idea last year when we all decided to cliff jump hours before the I do's. She wanted to jump the cliff in her wedding dress & Eric in his tux. I was scared to death to be honest. I thought for sure she would sink. But thankfully, they both were just fine. The shoot was hot, but it was exciting & fun. A big thank you to Tyler & Lauren for holding all my supplies. Umbrellas, camera bags & music to keep the chill mood going.


The photo above was taken by Lauren who sat patiently in a floating tube, with a water camera. I did what I could with the photo, but as you can see, it's still a little fuzzy. Turned out cute though!















No comments:

Post a Comment